Tomorrow (Tuesday) sees the start of the 2021/22 academic year in Sacred Heart P.S. We are all looking forward to seeing the full school return including our new P1’s who will be having their first day with us.
Just a few reminders:
- Breakfast Club will be in operation tomorrow from 8am to 8:45am. Cost is £1.50 and this is to be paid on SchoolMoney. Children attending Breakfast Club should be in the hall for no later than 8:30am.
- Full school uniform is to be worn tomorrow.
- Children are to come to school and enter their classes via the designated entry points as laid out in last week’s information letter.
- There will be no school dinners available tomorrow. P2 – P7 should bring a packed lunch. School dinners will resume on Wednesday 1st September.
- P1’s will finish at 12 noon with P2 and P3 concluding at 2pm. P4’s will finish at 2:55pm with P5, P6 and P7 at 3pm. These arrangements are in place up to and including Friday 3rd September.
- There will be no After School provision this week.
See you all tomorrow!
Unfortunately not the ones with chocolate chips.
Our cookies ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please make your choice!
Some cookies are necessary in order to make this website function correctly. These are set by default and whilst you can block or delete them by changing your browser settings, some functionality such as being able to log in to the website will not work if you do this. The necessary cookies set on this website are as follows:
A 'sessionid' token is required for logging in to the website and a 'crfstoken' token is used to prevent cross site request forgery. An 'alertDismissed' token is used to prevent certain alerts from re-appearing if they have been dismissed.
We use Matomo cookies to improve the website performance by capturing information such as browser and device types. The data from this cookie is anonymised.
Cookies are used to help distinguish between humans and bots on contact forms on this website.
A cookie is used to store your cookie preferences for this website.Cookies that are not necessary to make the website work, but which enable additional functionality, can also be set. By default these cookies are disabled, but you can choose to enable them below: