Parents of prospective pupils are always invited to make an appointment with the Principal to receive a tour of the school, relevant school information and to have any individual concerns addressed. Pupil enrolment forms are available in the office from Mrs Milligan, School Secretary.
If the school is over subscribed the Board of Governors will use the following criteria to decide which pupils should be admitted to Sacred Heart PS.
1. Children of compulsory school age who live in the Parish of Dundrum
2. Children of compulsory school age from other areas.
In the event of over-subscription in any one of the above criteria, taken in order, the following sub-criteria will be applied in the order set down (a) to (c).
a) Children who have brother(s)/sister(s), half-brother(s)/sister(s) presently enrolled in the school.
b) Children whose parents/guardians, brother(s)/sister(s), half-brother(s)/sister(s) is a former pupil in the school.
c) Other children
• The Admission Criteria will be reviewed regularly.
• Applications for admission to Primary One after the beginning of the school year will be subject to the same criteria.
• Applications for admission to any other year will also follow the same criteria.
Click here for more information.