Due to Key Worker Parental requests- Sacred Heart PS is endeavouring to provide supervision to Key Worker children beginning Thursday & Friday 24th/25th April and subsequent weeks thereafter on a Wednesday to Friday basis. SHPS does not have a full staffing complement to provide supervision and therefore the proposed timetabling is what can be accommodated at this point in time and is hoped that will provide support and relief to our essential Key Worker Parents
in the weeks ahead.
Please see guideline below and thank you for your continued support.
School Guidelines for the Provision of Child Care
1. If your child has a temperature, he/ she must stay at home and not return to school for two weeks. We insist that you follow Public Health Advice.
2. If any family member or member of your household has the symptoms of the Coronavirus, your child must not attend school.
3. Each child should report to the Assembly Hall door upon arrival at school on Wednesday morning at 9.00am. Here, the children will have their hands sanitised before entering the school.
4. Children should be collected from the Assembly Hall door at 2.00pm.
5. Parents/ carers must not enter the building at any time.
6. Please respect social distancing for our staff and each other at all times.
7. Do not send written notes- communicate important information via phone or let leaders know verbally in the mornings.
8. The activities provided in school will be of a supervisory nature. Children may bring their Home Learning Packs and work through them.
9. School meals will not be provided. Children must bring their own snack/ lunch in a clearly labelled lunch box.
10. Any child needing help tying shoe laces should wear trainers with Velcro fasteners.
11. All children should wear a short sleeved t-shirt to facilitate regular hand washing.
12. If your child has long hair, please ensure it is tied back.
13. Nail polish is not permitted and fingernails should be kept short.
14. Jewellery of any description should not be worn.
15. On returning from school, please ensure your child showers and changes their clothing, washing whatever they have worn.
16. Please provide a change of clothing for younger children in case of a toileting accident.
Unfortunately not the ones with chocolate chips.
Our cookies ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please make your choice!
Some cookies are necessary in order to make this website function correctly. These are set by default and whilst you can block or delete them by changing your browser settings, some functionality such as being able to log in to the website will not work if you do this. The necessary cookies set on this website are as follows:
A 'sessionid' token is required for logging in to the website and a 'crfstoken' token is used to prevent cross site request forgery. An 'alertDismissed' token is used to prevent certain alerts from re-appearing if they have been dismissed.
We use Matomo cookies to improve the website performance by capturing information such as browser and device types. The data from this cookie is anonymised.
Cookies are used to help distinguish between humans and bots on contact forms on this website.
A cookie is used to store your cookie preferences for this website.Cookies that are not necessary to make the website work, but which enable additional functionality, can also be set. By default these cookies are disabled, but you can choose to enable them below: