Do not send your child to school if:
• your child is feeling unwell or displays Covid 19 symptoms
• somebody in your household has Covid 19 symptoms or has tested positive for Covid 19
• the track and trace scheme has identified your child as being in close contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid 19
• staff or pupils in your child’s bubble have tested positive
• your child has travelled abroad and needs to quarantine
For further guidance or to find out how to arrange a test, you should contact the Public Health Agency (PHA) on 119 or alternatively visit the PHA website linked below for further information.
Please contact the School Office if your child is unwell, has developed symptoms or if you require further clarification.
Unfortunately not the ones with chocolate chips.
Our cookies ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please make your choice!
Some cookies are necessary in order to make this website function correctly. These are set by default and whilst you can block or delete them by changing your browser settings, some functionality such as being able to log in to the website will not work if you do this. The necessary cookies set on this website are as follows:
A 'sessionid' token is required for logging in to the website and we also use a 'crfstoken' token to prevent cross site request forgery.
We use Matomo cookies to improve the website performance by capturing information such as browser and device types. The data from this cookie is anonymised.
Cookies are used to help distinguish between humans and bots on contact forms on this website.
A cookie is used to store your cookie preferences for this website.Cookies that are not necessary to make the website work, but which enable additional functionality, can also be set. By default these cookies are disabled, but you can choose to enable them below: