Do not send your child to school if:
• your child is feeling unwell or displays Covid 19 symptoms
• somebody in your household has Covid 19 symptoms or has tested positive for Covid 19
• the track and trace scheme has identified your child as being in close contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid 19
• staff or pupils in your child’s bubble have tested positive
• your child has travelled abroad and needs to quarantine
For further guidance or to find out how to arrange a test, you should contact the Public Health Agency (PHA) on 119 or alternatively visit the PHA website linked below for further information.
Please contact the School Office if your child is unwell, has developed symptoms or if you require further clarification.
Click here for more information.